Thursday, August 20, 2009

Naked

Guerneville, front steps

I have been naked for a little over a week now.

No one seems willing to call the cops.

Or maintain eye contact for the most part,

So it’s a push.

 

The first couple days

it made my heart race

Now I feel trapped

In a twilight zone

Episode

 

One area

People always object over

Is furniture.

A towel

or plastic wrapping

 are pretty standard reactions,

from my experience.

 

Which is kind of a bummer, you know?

Having all your nakedness

touching awesome fabric

 was a major selling point

when I was considering

nakedness.

When ever they cover

That sweet soft leather lover seat

With that Knight Rider beach towel

Or you bring in that faded

deck chair that everyone knows is about to break,

I look longingly for a pair of pants.  

 

But I catch myself

And I chuckle,

with a fist covering my mouth,

But I chuckle.

“I’m naked in this guy house.”

Can’t give up the game,

Not just yet.

Maybe tomorrow,

It supposed to be breezy.