Thursday, August 27, 2009

Identical Homes

    My talented friend and former roommate, Daniel Mackenzie released an album this week under the name Identical Homes (Out on 500 Records). Its a solo project that he been working on for at least three years, since we were living together. Great electronic, moody rock music. At that time I set out to make a video for each song on the album, which I completed. It was at the time I'd just began playing with live video.
    I grew a lot as an artist working on the series of videos with Daniel. But that was two years ago. And some songs have come some have gone. Those that remain have changed. 
    So I'm setting out to do this again with a really good head start. So I've been review the work that I did already. 
This one was rejected, but still cracks me up. I knew it was going to be rejected as I was making it. But I had to keep going. Creepfest! Enjoy.

No comments: