Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Busy Start to December



Hello my people. Here's a little update on what I've got going on in this the last month of the first decade of this millennium.

This friday I will be doing some video mixing on the streets of Oakland for Art Murmur. 23rd and Telegraph ave.
My friends' band Careerers will be performing on John Benson's bus. I will be projecting on the bus.

On the 13th, my new short film Achievement will be premiered at We Artspace in Oakland with some other films I have not seen but I'm sure will be stellar.


Also going on this month at We Artspace as part of their Stocking Stuffers show, I have seven prints for sale. As well as very reasonable art for tons of talented local artists. If you are going to give gifts this season, make them awesome and not factory produced.
15455_210732943452_616878452_4072563_5713747_n
Finally, here's some of the results of a photo shoot I did with Silian Rail last month. Happy Winter!



No comments: