Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Snap Shot into the FUTURE!



After studying under "Master" magician Kris Angel for 5 years, I move to Branson, Missouri and perform my family friendly brand of razzle dazzle for crowds of tens.

I meet Butter or Gary as he is known then, at an Evangelical Recovering Gays meeting. The chemistry is instantaneous. I spend the next six months in my granny unit showing him the world .....of magic.

Butter is a born star and steals every show. I grow resentful and turn to cheesing which Butter provides out of pity and a sense of obligation.This picture was the last of the good times.

I can barely do the shows anymore. Butter meets a foul mouthed upstart nicked named 'the Gutter'. I am too high to notice that I am losing him. Butter and the Gutter, behind my back work up a racy routine and move to Kanas City in the middle of the night. I am left without pee and more importantly a partner.

I drowned face down in Butter's litter box. Not in cat urine but my own tears.

Or I make a comeback. Whatever.

No comments: